slobnazaco Admin replied

291 weeks ago

The Killer Malayalam Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Jeffrey is an assassin who wishes to leave the business so he can take care of Jennie, the beautiful lounge singer who he inadvertently blinded during a previous assignment. Li Ying is the determined cop who will stop at nothing to bring him in, only he realizes that Jeffrey is no ordinary assassin, and wishes to help him in his quest. Only problem is that Jeffrey's employers refuse to pay him for his last job, money which is needed to restore Jennie's eyesight.
A warm-hearted hitman is forced to look after a nightclub singer when he accidentally blinds her during a gunfight. Meanwhile, a hot-shot detective and a ruthless mob are on his tail.
This is without a doubt one of the greatest movies ever made. Granted it may be a little on the violent side but the shear emotional content of the movie is unsurpassed. The story is so moving and tragic that it could almost be a classic ballet or opera, with the singing/dancing replaced by the characters participating in hyper-violent gun battles with a never-ending supply of ammo. It is little wonder that Chow Yun Fat is the biggest star in China when he can supply performances suchthis. John Woo seems to have got the best from every member of the cast and from the crew - the cinematography, editing and soundtrack are all impressive - a lesson to Hollywood on how to make movies.<br/><br/>If you haven't seen "The Killer" I strongly suggest that you rush out and get the movie. You won't be disappointed.
Before seeing a genuine Hong-Kong produced John Woo movie, I thought I knew what action was, and what the action-movie genre was capable of. I was wrong. The Killer was the single most impressive, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping action movie I had seen in years, and is now one of my favourite movies of any genre. It is #2 on my all-time list.<br/><br/>Why? First of all, the well-known poetic violence of the super-charged action scenes make for a tremendously exciting film. These combine choreographed bloodshed (there is an almost constant stream of bullets) with raw emotion that puts even the best Hollywood actioners to shame. Look at Hollywood action movies today; almost all Hollywood action is inspired (not to mention plagiarised) from the "heroic bloodshed films," the best of which is The Killer.<br/><br/>Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez are only the most obvious examples of American directors to put Woo's trademark stylized violence to use, and neither handle itwellWoo.<br/><br/>But beyond this, the characters and the story are what drive this movie and what truly set it apart. The story of the relentless cop and the vicious killer is only the latest in a long line of detective stories, starting with Arthur Conan Doyle and Edgar Allan Poe in the 19th century, and continuing in every cop show on TV today. The hero and the villain are practically the same; they are only divided by an almost arbitrary line called the law. In The Killer, both "Mickey Mouse" and "Dumbo" are unrelenting, capable, though misunderstood, professionals. Their motivations differ, but they both have the killer instinct. The classic storyline of the interaction of the two characters who eventually realize their similarities and end up working together has been seen before, but never has it been used to such effectin The Killer.<br/><br/>Woo's familiar themes of brotherhood, betrayal and loyalty also reach their cinematic peak in this movie. The viewer not only wants to see the next pyrotechnic action scene, but is actually concerned with the lives of the characters, an element that is almost always lacking in typical Hollywood fare.<br/><br/>Finally, the gun-battle scenes, when they come, are simply the most spectacular, mind-blowingly violent, yet strangely beautiful, action scenes ever imagined or filmed. And last but not least, is the unbelievably powerful screen presence of Chow Yun-Fat,always cool incarnate. His effortless lead and the tension created by his playing off of co-star Danny Lee make The KillercloseI have yet seen to the perfect action movie. I recommend it to any hard-core action fan and also suggest Hard-Boiled, though Woo's American efforts thus far have not been up to his Hong Kong works.<br/><br/>Rating: 10

The Chinese title of The Killer literally means Bloodshed of Two Heroes. Dip (Mandarin: Die) means shed, hyut (Mandarin: Xue) means blood, sheung (Mandarin: Shuang) means two (or a pair) and Hung (Xiong) means hero hence Bloodshed of Two Heroes. It is neither. Due to the poor state of translation in Hong Kong, it would become the source for all foreign prints. Prior to the UK Hong Kong Legends DVD (released in 2002), all names and conservations were simplified or completely mistranslated. Chow Yun Fat's character is supposed to be Ah Jong not Jefferey or Johnshown in the UK HKL DVD. In Taiwan a special cut of John Woo's cult classic was released that features several scene extensions. Most of these new pieces are only a couple of seconds long but they can be found throughout the movie. John Woo's masterpiece was released in Taiwana about 25 minutes longer version on VHS. In the bonus material of the French DVD, John Woo talks about some longer cut of the movie, which had to be shortened down to less than two hours due to demands by the producing company. It seems to be a reasonable guess that the Taiwanese VHS contains exactly this version. <br/><br/>
One 2 Ka 4 song free downloadEpisode 5.14 in hindi 720pThe Thundering 8th movie free download in hindiEpisode 1.96 hd mp4 downloadRoad of the Living Dead full movie in hindi free download mp4The Episode 6.20the A Better Tomorrow II full movie in hindi free downloadChallenge of the Superfriends full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieClaw's Nephew full movie kickass torrentTurks in Space full movie in hindi free download

last edited 213 weeks ago by slobnazaco
Please log in to post a reply.